• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any relevant certification
• Minimum of 3 years Digital Marketing/Project Management experience – agency-side – including Web development, online marketing, Social media, Digital Analytics, Search, custom applications and content writing.
• A good standard of technical knowledge of web development/planning, display advertising, dynamic banners, mobile platforms, email marketing, etc. and digital & social media formats and specifications.
• Excellent grasp of English and Arabic language
• Ability to deliver creative content
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
• Solid knowledge of marketing trends and best practices
• Produce engaging English and Arabic content for all marketing communication.
• Day to day responsibility for planning, activating and optimizing paid campaigns on multiple digital ads platforms.
• Execute campaign strategy and planning, research potential marketing channels, analyze competitors, and adopt a test, refine and analyze the approach to all work.
• Analyze the performance of campaigns, identifying tactical opportunities to improve outcomes against set KPIs.
• Manage relationships with advertising partners and communicate account strategy, budgets, and performance.
• Generate content, track coverage, and research PR opportunities
• Oversee campaign budgeting, reviewing pacing and optimizing media, making continual adjustments to performance levers such as creative, targeting and bidding to ensure performance marketing goals are achieved.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work environment.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in the digital spectrum
|Job Category||Artificial Intelligence, Leadership|